As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, implementation, coordination, control, execution, and completion of projects while maintaining clear and constant communication with internal team members as well as external clients, and ensuring consistency with company values, strategies, and goals.
• Manage performance of Development / Support Team.
• Develop, track, monitor, coach, analyze and provide feedback on individual and team performance
• Provide regular status and metrics as defined in the project plan and contracts
• Maintain and Build client relationships
• Manage day to day operations and delivery of the project teams.
• Must have Major BPO Call Center Experience
• Home based applicants are welcome to apply
• Must have 3+ years TL experience
• Must have an Experience in Handling Technical Account
• Exceptional Oral and Written English Skills
• Technical Skills is A Plus!
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to Multi-tak effectively
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member